Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a package cost?
- Wedding film packages vary in price based on your needs! For specific details on pricing please contact me.
How long does it take to get my wedding film?
- Delivery of your final product is approximately 10-12 weeks from your wedding day.
How are payments set up?
- 1/2 payment retainer due on signing agreement to secure your event date.
- 1/2 payment due 30 days prior to event date.
Will you travel to my wedding location?
- I LOVE to travel. I enjoy filming new places and venturing to fun destinations. If your wedding is over 60 miles outside of the Nashville metro area I can discuss any travel costs with you personally during the booking process.
How is my film delivered?
- Your film(s) will be delivered to you on a USB thumb drive I provide for free. The film edits will also be available online through Vimeo and Facebook (which is usually the best way to share). If you add on raw footage, you will receive an additional hard drive loaded with that.
How is music chosen?
- Each film is unique and music is an important part of that. I will carefully select music for each edit with tracks I license for each film.
For any other questions, please contact me through email, phone or the contact page.