Frequently Asked Questions
How much does a package cost?
- Wedding film packages vary in price based on your needs! For specific details on pricing please contact me.
How long does it take to get my wedding film?
- Post-production on your wedding film is a very detail oriented process, from finding the perfect music, to the perfect color grade, I never want to rush the process. Most wedding films are completed within 3 months of your wedding date. If for some reason it will be longer, I will contact you directly and let you know what the schedule will be!
How are payments set up?
- 1/2 payment retainer due on signing agreement to secure your event date.
- 1/2 payment due 30 days prior to event date.
Will you travel to my wedding location?
- I LOVE to travel. I enjoy filming new places and venturing to fun destinations. If your wedding is over 60 miles outside of the Nashville metro area I can discuss any travel costs with you personally during the booking process.
How is my film delivered?
- Your film(s) will be delivered to you online through Vimeo (digital download available) and Facebook (which is usually the best way to share). I will also provide a complimentary USB thumb drive with digital files of your film(s). If you add on raw footage you will receive an additional hard drive loaded with those files.
How is music chosen?
- Each film is unique and music is an important part of that. I will carefully select music for each edit with tracks I license for each film.
For any other questions, please contact me through email, phone or the contact page.